Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Our trip went well. Yoda did very GOOD on the plane. I did NOT give the sedative. Thank God. He only whined a little on take off each time but then fell asleep. He was so good :D It was really sad seeing all the Hurricane victims in my hometown. God bless them..'

On the other hand, we are being TRANFERRED TO TEXAS IN MARCH! WHOOO HOOOOO :lol: We are so excited, we are buying a house once we find out where we are going. Hopefully Fort Worth, TX

BYE BYE CALIFORNIA < Gotta love the Military

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Yeah... umm... thanks for stopping by. :roll:

:lol: Glad you had a safe trip... welcome home!! (you'll like Texas much more.)

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Welcome back, glad Yoda travelled well.

Congrats for moving back to Texas, I can tell it makes you very happy to be doing so!!! :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
Cooper said:
Yeah... umm... thanks for stopping by. :roll:

:lol: Glad you had a safe trip... welcome home!! (you'll like Texas much more.)
I don't know about that :? Cali has the best weather in the world. :glasses7: We really gotta get you to like Cali..it's my mission in life now. :angel13: :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm with Marcus! What's wrong with California? I live in Bakersfield, a town Californians lovingly refer to as the "armpit" of California, and people say it reminds them of Texas :lol: Thought that may cause some trouble :wink: Actually there are a lot of Texas transplants here, as we are an oil town, so people get transferred back and forth.

Anyway, Glad you had a safe trip with Yoda, and that you are going home to the place you love...I know how that feels...lived in Chicago for 4 years and I missed CA the whole time (nothing wrong with Chicago mind you. Had a great time there, but it just wasn't "home")

Oh, and Marcus, we used to live in OC. We were poor starving students then, so couldn't live in Newport, but visited often :D Grew up in Santa Barbara. Our goal is to get back there before we die...just need a few million dollars :roll:

OK, more info than any of you need, just rambling on. Somebody slap me :tard:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts