Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone! im back , been busy recently looking after tillie as she ended up with a tum bug after the infection :( , got my guinea pigs (ended up getting boys) ive named then vinny and dappy (after the rapper XD) and my internet went down for like 2 days which was annoying :mad: so anything ive missed? fill me in! lol oh and its tillies birthday tomoz! YAY! im going to have a friend round to celebrate XD and just a LOAD of playing lol! oh and thank you to alyssa for tillies b-day prezzies ! she cant wait to have them tommorow! X

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i was wondering where you were... i missed seeing pics of Tillie :) . tell Tillie i said HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was wondering where you were... i missed seeing pics of Tillie :) . tell Tillie i said HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!
awww thank u! i missed it too :) and i will in the morning LOL shes wearing the dress u gave her right now i said as its hr birthday she can wear it to bd XD x

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
It's good to see you back Shannon! I missed you and updates on tillie. Im glad she's feeling better now, and hope she has a happy birthday tomorrow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts