Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait! I bought the new "Sims 2" game for PC months ago, but i can't play it on my computer because i don't have enough RAM, but this laptop does! YAY!! (i'm addicted to sims games) i'm so happy...now the 4 hour drives to LA wont be so boring. chico usually sleeps the whole way there instead of play, so now i've got something to do. :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm doing the "rent to own" thing with it. i figure i'll try it for a month and if i really like i'll stick with it. i've never used one before so its going to be a whole new experience for me :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Omg, I wish I was you!!!! I've wanted a laptop for the longest while, now. You're very lucky!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm going to get a wireless mouse for it...i just have to find out if they make car chargers for them or if i should just get a back up battery.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, i'm typing this from my laptop!!!!! this thing is so awesome! :D i'll be loading my sims and be playing that forever nolw, lol.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, i've got my sims deluxe edition on here, and my tropico game, but my sims 2 disc is broken! i took it out last night to install it and its defective! i am so mad. they better let me exchange it at the store...its never been used (well, by me anyways, who knows if i bought something that had been returned) i'll be going later to do that.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
cool 8) I've had my laptop for about a month now and it's great :)
Yeah get a wireless mouse ;) I love mine ( make sure it is a wireless mouse for a laptop not a desktop :shock: )

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, its a wireless mouse for a laptop. I'm returning this laptop though...i don't like it, its a piece of poo poo. First of all, the place i got it from told me it is a BRAND NEW laptop...my hubby and i were going through all the papers we got with it, its a REFURBISHED laptop! Dell sells this same laptop refurbished on their site for $650, and this place is trying to charge me $1,700 for it!!?? i dont think so.

second, i go to play my sims 2 on here, (after waiting 2 hours for it to install) and come to find out, i CAN'T play ANY games on here. And the reason is, is because my laptop doesn't have a video card...it has an integrated video chip. So, this place is trying to charge me $1,700 for a refurbished laptop that doesn't play games...YEA, RIGHT! this thing is going back, and i'm calling Dell and spending the same amount on a BETTER, BRAND NEW laptop that CAN play games and doesn't have a crappy integrated video card!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Sorry to hear yours is ' not ' good , you are gonna love it when you get a good one :D

I like DELL laptops/computers :) and when you get a 'NEW' one i'm sure you will be so happy :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, sorry bout my rant...was kinda mad cause i have been waiting 6 months to play that game...i got all excited about playing it on that laptop, then i find out i cant. :( i've decided not to get a laptop just yet, i'm just going to invest in a new computer...i'll probly get a laptop in a few years :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
wow what a rip-off !!! :evil: i would give them a serious piece of mind !!

i work on a comp at work and a laptop at home .....it's a good one , but a bit infected :cry: i hate the desktop though .....
i have wireless mouse at work and i love it :wave:

i hope you get a better laptop soon

kisses nat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts