Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to introduce you too Mr.Big..........

Mr.Big is the brother of Kasper, who's new mummy is Rubyfox. And Mr.Big will be coming home at the end of this week :D Isnt he gorgeous?

Also, let me introduce Romeo........

Romeo is one of Triny's ( Rubyfox ) puppies and is also my new addition, Romeo will be coming home in around 9 weeks or so

Sinead xxx

I cant wait to get my baby boys xxx

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
awww sinead that is wonderful news i am so happy for you!! :D :D congratulations they are both adorable :love5:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm over the moon, its been months of searching and along come 2 beautiful boys at once. I am just so thrilled and excited at having them both at home with me

Sinead x

·
Registered
877 Posts
This is great! Congrats! Mr Big is a cutie and so is Romeo of course. It must be really exciting getting two puppies!
I'm really glad you are getting Romeo, as we will get to see many pics of him!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Wow! How cool! You got a sibling to Julie's new baby and a baby of one of Julie's babies! It will be awesome to watch them all grow up!! :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats right - And the best bit is Julie gets to see her babies grow up and I get to see my babies brother and sister grow up too :)

I've waited a long time for another Chihuahua after Rocky and now I have 2 gorgeous angels

Sinead xx

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In 4 hours I will be picking up Mr.big and bringing him home - I am so excited I just cant tell you how excited I am lol :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts