Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want my Chihuahua's home now! Like right this minute. It's been 3 months you think I could wait one more day. Ughh. The suspense is killing me. I just miss them so much.

Just a random pic of Penelope "PP" i found on my phone yesterday.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they'll be home soon. Hugs!
Thanks :) The real hard thing is that my soon to be ex-husband said he might leave today but hasn't told me anything. He said if he does he would need to drop them off around midnight tonight. Which is awesome but I wish he would tell me all ready. I know regardless by tomorrow I will have them here with me.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awww, I don't know what's going on, but just one more day! :)
I know I'm so excited! WOOT :)

My husband and I separated back in March of this year and I originally brought them with me to NY. I was staying with some relatives and after a month things didn't work out according to plan so they went back to Virginia when my husband was in town. I am finally settled and they are finally coming back home to were they belong!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww hang in there, they will be home before you know it!!
I know :) I'm just so impatient and excited. I actually skipped my class today in anticipation and to get a few last minute things done around here in preparation for them being home.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very much so! I am so looking forward to doggy kisses.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww Tina, my eyes are all teary. I can't imagine being away from my fur
babies for so long. I'm so glad your wait is almost over. Wish I was there
for the reunion, I bet your pups would be ecstatic to see their mama! :love2:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
How exciting! How nerve-racking!! I am very happy for you!
I'll bet from this point on, you won't be able to sleep! You'll be excited waiting for them - and then you'll be so excited to have them - you will want to be with them "awake!"

Yeah!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I got some sleep last night surprisingly :) Woke up bright and early this morning. Found out they are about half way home! I really hope the next 5 or so hours do not drag by. At least I know they are only a state away right now which helps!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aww Tina, my eyes are all teary. I can't imagine being away from my fur
babies for so long. I'm so glad your wait is almost over. Wish I was there
for the reunion, I bet your pups would be ecstatic to see their mama! :love2:
You had me teary eye too by the time I finished reading this.
It's been a long 3 months. Glad it is coming to a close today.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Woohoo your babies are almost home!!! :p

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ugh I am super annoyed right now. He hasn't dropped them off but insisted on going to his parents house 20 minutes away to look at the damage the fire caused to it. WTF ... I want my dogs home now. I have class in the morning and I want to spend as much time as I can with them to determine if they are going to be ok left alone for part of the day tomorrow. I am really contemplating skipping my class tomorrow though so I can spend the day with them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts