Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guarding the stairs

I'm guarding the laundry

Just in case these scary chinchillas try to get it!!

I'm taking care of them for my daughter while she is on vacation and Tyson is just not sure what they are!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Poor Tyson, your home has been invaded!!
A friend of ours in Texas has chis and chinnies also, and she gets some precious pics of them..lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Tyson, you are such a wonderful Guard Doggie! :lol: Super cute pics! Keep them chinchillas inline over there! They might get your stuff! :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL!! Those pics seriously cracked me up! The look on Tyson's face is priceless! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol... To cute!!! How are the temperaments of the chinchilla's. I've often wondered.
They are very calm sleep a lot and love to come out for a run round, one of them was a rescue so only my daughter and her BF can really handle her both of them hop in and out of the cage for me:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! That's so funny! So cute! :) I've always wanted a chinchilla too! How is Tyson with them?
Tyson just sits there watching them they hop up to him quick sniff then hop off before he's worked out what happening, they are so quick i couldn't get them on video :( he's not made any attempt to approach them just watches and looks at me as if to say what are they lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts