Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all iv been thinking and im only qualified at one thing and thats a kennel maid well as iv got narcelpsy i cant work and i really would like to get qualified in something else so that when i finally find some sort of medication to help my narcelpsy i can go get job well i love doing peoples nails and a college near me is doing nail art corses and manicure pedicure etc and i went to enrol before but all places were gone this year its back again and its only one day a week for 4 hours do you think its a good idea?
and as its not that long im hoping i wont fall asleep lol! just wanna do something

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awwww thanks im gonna give them a call tommorrow and see if there are any places left fingers crossed!
its about time i done something
oh and sara im finally going to try take my tablets now my narcelpsy got worse lately and im constanly tired so hopefully it will help!
and fingers crossed it mite help so i dont catch every single bug thats out lol!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
oh and sara im finally going to try take my tablets now my narcelpsy got worse lately and im constanly tired so hopefully it will help!
Hope it does help , everytime I have new medication it makes me feel poorly but that seems to pass and then it sorts itself out :) good luck :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rite so i just rang the college they are sending me a prospectus and i gotta fill some forms in and go for a interview if i do get in il be doing manicure and pedicure beginers sounds like fun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts