Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This really nice lady emailed me, trying to find a good home for "Nacho", her chihuahua. She said he would come with all of his stuff, and everything. I have been secretly looking around for a chihuahua for Lola, since Raven would stay at my parents (due to all of the problems she has, we don't really want to move her. we are afraid she will get stressed out and have more problems) but, she sent me a picture and WOW he is gorgeous.

She might give him to me for free, or a very tiny adoption fee (def. not as much as I paid for lola or raven). What do you guys think? He is blue/sable, hense why I asked what sable was. I love his little face! It is so cute.

*oh and by the way. my mom is letting me take Lola back without paying her back that $200 thank god. All I have to do is pay for her spay surgery, which my mom paid for. It was only $90 dollars, and we have been selling our old guitars and making the money that way. Yay.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A year old.

She said, that although he is potty trained he has a problem with sneaking off and peeing in places. So her husband makes her keep him in his kennel (im guessing both of them work), so she wanted to find someone with enough time to watch him/train him to not do that. I find their reason very irresponsible, obviously they havn't had the dog that long or they just have failed to give him any sort of training because a dog his age with just the slightlest amount of training wouldn't do that. So I am hoping she lets me have him, because I hate that he is in a family with irresposible parents. Those kind of people irritate me, I betcha they spank their poor little guy to...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=19728

:roll:

Pulled from thread:

Okay, so here is what happend this morning.
I put Lola on her pad when she woke up, and she peed. So we walked into the kitchen to make her breakfast, she peed on the floor(30 seconds after she made a big pee on her pad). So I'm like "Bad girl" and gave her a little spanking and cleaned it up. Then, she walks into the living room, walks up her little pillow ramp to the couch and poops on the couch...So I'm like "What the h***??" and gave her a little spanking. I cleaned it up and took the pillow away from her so she couldn't be on the couch for awhile. Then, I turn my back for about 2 minutes and there she is pooping under the table......:sigh: :mad: So I put her in her crate for a time out.
What is wrong with my dog?? Is she just ment to poop and pee every 2 minutes...on the couch?? Help!

Some people have great memories.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I never hit her hard though, and after a few times I didn't ever do it again because I felt bad. Even though I wasn't hurting her.
But thanks for being rude.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hey no problem. :D Also just a question. Why would you be getting another dog when it's a hardship to pay $200 and you have to hock guitars to pay only $90? You also have a baby on the way don't you?

Also, didn't you say before that your mother wasn't treating your dogs right? I thought you said that she gave them pieces of cork and wood to chew? Why wouldn't you try to get Raven back instead of getting a new dog?

eta: I'm sure this is just another one that will eventually be locked. It's due time isn't it Lovelola?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not selling guitar's because I don't have the money, My mom doesn't want me to give her any of my money because she would rather me use it for something else.
This isn't any of your buisness, how my life and finacial situation is. So mind your own damn buisness, and stop being so rude. We are all here to be nice and be chihuahua lovers, not act like we own the place.

Raven isn't going to be moved, she is dieing and I'm not going to make her even more stressed.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yes, it is just that love for chihuahuas that causes me great concern when talking about your dogs. You have, over the past year, posted so many questionable things that you can't fault me for saying something like this. I have a good memory and I know that your financial situation is less than adequate to provide proper care for a dog - AND you have a baby coming.

I also know that every few months, you come on here just to stir up crap and then you leave again. Anybody could see this by looking up how many threads you've started that had to be locked by mods.

I don't own the place, nor do I act like I do by calling you on this stuff. I'm concerned for the welfare of your animals.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
again, it is none of your buisness about my financial situation. i don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else. hopefully karma will get people like you.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Love-Lola said:
Raven isn't going to be moved, she is dieing and I'm not going to make her even more stressed.
Omg I didn't realize it was that serious. There's nothing you can do for the poor thing? Have you gotten a second opinion??

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Poor Raven :( It seems like with her being a young dog the vet would be able to help her. If she's dying though have you thought about not having her suffer? Just wondering why you would choose to have her in pain.

I think Dawn made some very valid points. It may not be what you want to hear but it's the truth and it's a good idea to take those things into consideration.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I never saw one valid point, she has no idea what my finacial situation is anymore. It may of been bad in the past, but she has no idea what it is now. So she has no buisness saying it.

And Katie, she has an appointment with a really great vet soon...and they will check her out and make sure that she really is dieing. The last vet we talked to said she was slowly on her way. They say she has this infection in her chest/lungs, that they don't know what it is?..no idea. Which is why she is doing to another vet soon. I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I dont know whats going on with the disagreement...nor do I want to get involved. I DID want to say this tho...FEMALE chi's often pee twice when you take them potty....wherever that place is. My Gypsy always peed twice when I took her out if I just waited long enough. Maybe you just need to give your girl more time to pee a second time. As for poop....it takes a quick eye and lots of dedication to catch "the signs" we all know that. ~VBS~
(My vet was the one that clued me on on females often peeing twice)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
well hearing/reading all this i don't think you should get that male.

because the lady already said that she can't get him trained and you have lola and you have raven. which who knows what her vet bills might be in the coming weeks/months.

Plus i have 2 boys ,maybe i missed it but is he fixed?
i have a a male that is fixed and that isn't, Jamoka pee's alot which adds up to alot of cleaning and taking him out on time!

Jasper is fixed but it cost me about $400 to get him fixed and to get him trained on the potty pads, lord i'm not even going to get into that!

so what i'm say'n having multi pets is hard! plus you have a baby on the way, who knows how this new male will act with a baby? what if 2 chi's is too much with a new baby?

think about it. You may have felt dawn was being rude but she was speaking the truth. i don't know you nor her so i'm not taking sides but you need to think about this!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Very nicely put Kioana.

I think you have a lot on your plate right now and you should give this a lot of thought before making such a big decision.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Katie 18 said:
Very nicely put Kioana.

I think you have a lot on your plate right now and you should give this a lot of thought before making such a big decision.
Indeed sometimes we need to put the needs of the dogs we have before our own wants & needs. Just because you want something doesn't mean it's a good idea to do it. I don't know why you would want another right now when 1 of yours is so sick you say it's dying :( I would do everything in my power to care for that dog not thinking of getting a replacement for it :( It just seems wrong :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts