Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Isaw this ad a couple of days ago and thought it was puppy farmers, as how do you get to see the mother?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I brought a puppy which had been bought over from Ireland and posted about it on this sight. The person I bought it from was from Middlesex, so maybe not the same person. Please be careful Mouse was very ill after a few days of having him and has cost £100s in vets bills to get fit. Saying that we love him to bits and he worth every penny. Please feel free to PM me if I can be of any more help.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anne said:
I brought a puppy which had been bought over from Ireland and posted about it on this sight. The person I bought it from was from Middlesex, so maybe not the same person. Please be careful Mouse was very ill after a few days of having him and has cost £100s in vets bills to get fit. Saying that we love him to bits and he worth every penny. Please feel free to PM me if I can be of any more help.
that must be the one i read then, sorry to hear about ur puppy, i hope everything is alright now :) :angel7:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Nona said:
When are they going to set up a system where if you are a breeder, you can only breed one type of dog and only breed a certain number of times a year :?
Too difficult to monitor no doubt.
There is a System on breeding as far as the AKC goes. that doesnt mean everyone follows the rules. People assume because they have AKC registered dogs they are from ethical breeders. NOT!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts