Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is viktor actually it's victor but I find it overused so I use a k. Well I've been a chi dad since I was 7 don't remember much I got the wrost memory specially with dates which is shocking cause I made it in ap us history (yay) well I'm 17 now. My best friend, burbujas, was my first chihuahua sadly he managed to get out at night and got attacked by a bigger dog...he lived 2 day after that attack:crybaby:...almost one year and it still hurts. He left but his wifey is still with me, and his daughter canela lives really close by, she looks like him and kim. Kim is his widow, she now sleeps with me because we recently got rottwilers and they try to play with her and might hurt her by accident so to avoid that she sleeps with me :). She has been spayed (idk how to spell it). Well I'm more of kim's uncle/father in law lol cause she belongs to my little brother but I take care of her and she likes me better :), she makes it ovbious. Well now me :) I'm 17 and plan to buy kim from my parents one day to officionally make her my baby thou I'm sure I'll be able to take her when and if I move out, still I want to make it official. I want to become a vet, to be more specific I want to be an exotic pet vet. I also have 3 sugar gliders.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello Viktor, welcome to the group.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts