Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this site by accident and I love it so far! I have a 7 month female chi by the name of Mocha, she weights aprox 5 pounds and is my little princess! She is for sure a Mommys girl, and where ever I go I have a shadow following me around.
Does anyone have their chis that love their blankies? When Mocha goes to bed at night, she needs to crawl under the blankets to cuddle up to me..
When I figure out how to post pictures of my babies I will.
Besides Mocha, I have Dakota who is a 2 year old boxer/lab cross,Diablo a 15 month old st bernard/irish wolfhound cross, and Sarge a 13 week old st bernard,irish wolfhound boxer, lab cross who is is cody and diablos puppie.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, looking forward to photos of your gang

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Burrowing under blankets is definitely a chi trait! Our three sleep under the covers with us at night and always love to be under a blanket for naps.
Would love to see some pics of your pup!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and all your furbabies..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Does anyone have their chis that love their blankies?
oh boy howdy do they ever! The burrow under the blankets all the time and they have their own "blankies" as well. When I kennel them I load the kennel up with blankies. I have to be careful though.. just can't plop myself down on the bed cause sure enough there will be a chi resting under the blankets.

Welcome to the board.. I'm new here too!

~Trish

1 - 5 of 5 Posts