Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, my name is tonya i am new to this forum and just wanted to post to say hello to everyone, and let you know a little about me, i have 10 chihuahuas, and i absolutely love the breed, i have had chihuahuas for almost 15 years now, i came across this forum by accident, and i have to say i really like this forum, and seeing all the cute chihuahuas, and info posted daily,

· Registered
2,480 Posts
Waves from Oz & says gidday & welcome.

Holy snappin' duck poo, 10 Chis - and here's me in a frantic tail-spin because I'm contemplating getting a fourth - just to balance up the couplers when walking, you know how it is, if you've got x 3 the Tiny always has to be carried - well that's what I've been telling "He Who Must Not Be Obeyed" and he seems to have swallowed it, the poor fool of a man!

Please do put piccies up of your herd.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i do have my hands full, lol i do breed, but mostly and for most they are my pets, i have 2 boys the rest are girls, i'm lucky i have some beautiful babies, i have both long and short coat, and some rare colored ones, i love them all so much, and as soon as i can figure out posting pics i will add some,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.