Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hiya Nice to meet you all! This Site is Brill! :wave: I have'nt got a Chihuahua Yet but i totally love um lol :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Carly, why are you using my chihuahuas as your avatar, i know they are beautiful but i would rather you didnt thankyou.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
sullysmum said:
Carly, why are you using my chihuahuas as your avatar, i know they are beautiful but i would rather you didnt thankyou.
They are an option in the avatar gallery!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hiya

Hiya Guys Nice to meet you all! :D I was wondering does anybody no any breeders near Crewe in Cheshire? Thanx Love Carly xx :wave: Sorry About the Picture Hunni i pressed summit at the bottom of the profile and pictures came up soz i'll change it :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Donna that pic is in the avatar gallery - Maybe you should ask Mia about it if you didnt ask for it to be put their :wave: I dont think she knew they were your dogs :D Id take it as a compliment

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
No i didnt ask to have my picture in the avitars and would prefer it not to be in there, thanks for removing yours Carly im sorry i didnt know it was a choice and didnt find out til someone kindly told me i found out at 1-30 in the morning so was tired and a bit peed off,yes my girls are beautiful Claire but after all they are 'my' girls, would you feel the same if it were ozzy and lily? :D Will contact mia if she doesnt already know. >>>>>>>>>>>edited to say sorry i was a bit p o as breeder friends have had there pictures taken and people pretend the breeders chis are their dogs, so im feeling a bit touchy on this subject.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hiya

Hiya No probs about taking the picture off it's ok :D Sorry i really did'nt have a clue i was'nt allowed it But i do now lol so i won't lol Sorry. Happy Easter to everyone by the way! :!: i for to write it before love carly xx :wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts