Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm roie and i'm new to the site (as you might have guessed) I just got a little chi puppy i named scoot and he is my little love bug. I came here to get advice, and give advice to better train my chi, you all seem really nice and this seems like a great forum i can't wait to get to know you all!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow

thanks so much.. once i get some pics i will post them.. i saw auggies picture for the jokester of the month congratulations to auggie and his mom.. hehe

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks

thank you all for being so kind.. i was on the tazchi message board but people are so unfriendly and were not helping me with ?'s about my pup, but instead telling me what will happen if it was what i thought it was.. (the puppy got tripped over by my brother and was limping but all is well now) so thank you guys this is a great forum..

oh and by the way i will get pics on this weekend.. Saturday morning
they should be on.. just gotta figure out how to download or upload them or whatever (not to keen on computer lingo plus it is my dads camera and it is new.. so i gotta figure it out)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.