Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I live in Springfield oregon I have a 8 month long fured chichi. Her name is mimi.. She is a whopping four pounds and fixed...I bought her from a breeder who was going to put her to sleep because she wasnt bought. best dog I could ever own. she loves to snuggle and give kissys.. she was the runt in her litter. and the only long fured and the only female..
She is my very first small dog I have ever owned. Im use to my familys huge dogs. they are all over 100 pounds... but I still think Mimi is the best.. Good things come in small packages

View attachment 5684 I just took this picture

View attachment 5685 This pic was taken during easter.. I made it from scatch... I tried a pattern but she is so small nothing seems to fit her. even xxs

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! I cant wait to see pics! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to be here... is there anyone from oregon... Id love to socialize Mimi and here from people and their experiences... she is my very first doggy ever.. and I am very over protective.. New mommy syndrome.. Mimi is way to spoiled...

I did teach her to sit and lay down, shake.. she has a problem with wait... she still likes to bark at people but not other dogs and normally men only, except people she knows...She loves kids.. she was socialized at the breeder they had five kids.... so kids she loves..
She eats better than I do, and she goes everywhere with me, except work... I sew and knitt so she always has cloths.... Just got her a rain jacket today.. She has shoes but they dont fit..

Mimi gets brushed every day. her teeth are brushed at least once a day.. and every three weeks or so she gets a baby shampoo and bath with me.. she even has bath toys

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to be here... is there anyone from oregon... Id love to socialize Mimi and here from people and their experiences... she is my very first doggy ever.. and I am very over protective.. New mommy syndrome.. Mimi is way to spoiled...

I did teach her to sit and lay down, shake.. she has a problem with wait... she still likes to bark at people but not other dogs and normally men only, except people she knows...She loves kids.. she was socialized at the breeder they had five kids.... so kids she loves..
She eats better than I do, and she goes everywhere with me, except work... I sew and knitt so she always has cloths.... Just got her a rain jacket today.. She has shoes but they dont fit..

Mimi gets brushed every day. her teeth are brushed at least once a week.. and every three weeks or so she gets a baby shampoo and bath with me.. she even has bath toys

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Welcome! You will meet a lot of lovely people here and get lots of good tips, advice and ideas.
My girls are similar in age to your sweet one! My girls are each 3.5 lbs.
You live too far from us or we could get together to play!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts