Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My name is Tracey and I am new to the site. I am interested to find out all I can about Chihuahuas because I love them!

I am not used to posting on forums so I hope I'm posting in the right place!

Does anyone have any tips for new members on here?

I can't wait to talk Chihuahuas with everyone :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome Tracey! You found the right place. ;) do you have any Chihuahuas or other dogs now? Chi's are so fun I just brought my new puppy home barely a month ago and I already want a sister for her! ;)

As for tips, I would suggest searching the forums for different topics you have questions on. I do that sometimes and find myself digging through threads from so long ago this site seems to have every question answered there's much experience and love put into the answers too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Vereyna thanks for replying to my post :)

Wow I'm so jealous that you have just got your new puppy! I bet she's amazing! I don't have a chihuahua at the moment as I am waiting to move into a new place, but as soon as I get there I am definitely getting one! I think I am going to try and rescue one though as there are so many dogs needing a home out there... Might be hard finding one these guys though.

I have quite a few friends that have got small dogs and i think it would be just great if they could all meet up and play all the time. I'm always out with them and their little horrors and I just can't help myself buying them little gifts :)

Thank you for your suggestions about the forum. I am going to try and have a good explore, I'm just terrible with this technology stuff!!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Welcome! XD i love them too! atm i have a chi cross but im planning on getting a full next year! XD and tips um i think i should tell you as many people dont realize but in your privet messages atm you have 5 messages max but after a number of posts you can have 50! XD x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! It's great to meet people with the same love for chihuahuas!

Where is everyone from? I'm based in Brighton in England - a great place to take dogs for a walk on the beach!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello :)
Im relatively new here too, and its great for getting advice and sharing:) I got my chi about 5 months ago, he seems to have grown up so fast! so are you planning on getting a chihuahua or do you already have one?
x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi!

I know you posted this post a while ago. just wanted to say im new on here got chihuahua yesterday. First night he cried quite a lot hopefully he will settle down. Just wondered if you now have a dog of your own? I live in brighton and could do with someone i can chat to about them as I've never had one!

Oakley is 8 weeks old on Thursday 1st November.

Hope to hear from you soon!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there ! I'm mum to 7 month old Rolo and I'm from Maidstone in Kent!
hi!

im all new to this. Oakley is sleeping on my lap now, he was crying some of the night but seems to sleep for 2 hours then wakes up. can't help but feel its my fault but i no it was his first night etc. Hopefully he will settle in. :) any tips on how to settle him into his new home? Thanks! Rolo looks sweet :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all, it took me a while to figure out how to use my iPhone app. We have had Oakley since Monday :) he is so sweet. He is going for his first vaccination today.
Does anyone know if I can buy any clothes for him he's still very small at only 8 weeks. But I'm worried when he is walking about the flat he gets cold in the kitchen. I thought maybe a hoody or pyjamas anything that will help keep him warm on his body. Just not sure if he is to small. X

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts