Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little love Braxton modeling her new Paris erotica Jail bird...I mean "I 👑Crown LA tee 😍😋!! So cute ❤❤Love how the stripes and red stitching compliment her coloring.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408657321.119326.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408657334.350663.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408657359.056778.jpg

❤'s & kisses cp!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awww. Braxton looks so cute in her Pariero shirt

Thank you Elaina! It's a size ss. For some reason the size ss tees fit her nicely. Wayyy too big in the neck on Ava. I'm really tempted to order an xs tee for Ava and see how it fits. Just worried about length.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thank you Elaina! It's a size ss. For some reason the size ss tees fit her nicely. Wayyy too big in the neck on Ava. I'm really tempted to order an xs tee for Ava and see how it fits. Just worried about length.
really... wow. but some SS is the right fit for Ava , right ? isn't the CC mademoiselle tees and the CC banana tee SS and good fit for Ava?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
really... wow. but some SS is the right fit for Ava , right ? isn't the CC mademoiselle tees and the CC banana tee SS and good fit for Ava?

Ava can fit all ss in Pariero. But size small is mostly too big for Brax 😥. Brax's lemon tank and Laila tunic are the only smalls that work for her out of everything I bought. And even those are roomy. But size ss tees are fitting Brax great, but too big for Ava.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I noticed Pariero finally uploaded everything from the japan site that wasn't originally on LA site. I'll wait for those things to get marked down more. I ordered the new LD camo hoodie and petite Parisian tee. I can't stand camo print. But that hoodie is just adorable.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Ava can fit all ss in Pariero. But size small is mostly too big for Brax ��. Brax's lemon tank and Laila tunic are the only smalls that work for her out of everything I bought. And even those are roomy. But size ss tees are fitting Brax great, but too big for Ava.
there were a few Pariero I had got for Latte in size XS. like the Teddy tank, the Lacy hoodie in both white and pink, not sure if there was anything else in XS.
the chest size was good for her and the length was good but Latte was shorter in length I think then Ava. size 1 WL was always too long on her ...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts