Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"What is this - Day 23? And I am finally beginning to open my eyes. Who knows - maybe I'll have vision by day 30." (sigh)

Floppy Ears!

Kind of looks like I am smiling! (I am warm - full belly!)

I'm weird looking - I admit it.

Even so.. my Momma can't take her eyes off me.

I'm loved so.

Our little special needs baby.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hollysmommy said:
He's not weird looking -- he's absolutely the sweetest little guy!! The picture of Jada licking him is soooo precious!
Well.. we think he is cute but the half open eyes thing is quite odd. We're used to eyes opening within a day or so and he's been playing around on opening his eyes for 3 days now! Not sure how much longer it'll be either! They open more and more each day, luckily!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Annubus said:
He's looking so super cute!! I can't wait to see those baby blues of his!!
Are all puppy's eyes blue upon opening? Both Jada and his father had super dark brown eyes so I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be dark!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alisha said:
Aww what a sweet heart. Before you know he'll be into everything.
And chewing holes through my clothes with his dagger puppy teeth! (I can only hope to be irritated that much, lol)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
He is just Darling!! :)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Awwwwwww gosh, he is just simply beautiful! :D:D:D:D
His mam seems to totally adore him! those pictures of them together are so sweet! :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't wait to see what he will look like in a few weeks too. I hope he has his Momma's forever young puppy face!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Oh he is so beautiful i love the piccie where he looks like his smiling absoulutly adorable :) he is gonna be such a beauty :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope so! I love his coloring as it is, lol. His head is a slightly darker blue than the rest of his body. The tip of his tail is a darker blue. Then he has his Daddy's classic white chest and white paws. Such a dominant gene.. every one of the puppies from the litter had the white chest! Love it!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Yay!! I am so happy to see this little guy still holding his own. Yes all puppies eyes are usually blue upon opening (I don't recall ever seeing one that wasn't). He is just darling. When you have a moment please give him some lovin from me. Still thinking of him and continuing to pray for him.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
These babies just all develop differently. My Buford, who's been a big healthy boy since birth, took a couple days to open his eye. Little Boy Blue is sooooooo precious! He looks as though he is really beginning to thrive. And what a beautiful little doting mama.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts