Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized I have been spending a lot of time lately on a "Particular" Forum...hint hint! I think, I just possibly may have a "problem"???? I cant find anything in the medical Books about it though??? :shock: My husband calls it "Chi_Forum Addiction"! Amagine that?? :shock:

Symptoms include:

spending to much time on the computer
taking way to many pictures of Chi-children
spending to much time on computer
talking "Chi"
spending way to much time on the computer
spending money (chi-related)
spending way to much time on computer

*SIGH* Yes, he is right.....I may have a little bit of a "problem"! :D

(I think he is about to have me put in the "Home For The Chi-Nuts")

P.S. It is contagious!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You don't have a problem unless you admit you have a problem.

I don't have a problem.

Sorry... can't stay long.... I have to go look in the pictures forum for more puppy pics. But first, I have to take the camera into the living room to see if Cooper's doing anything super-cute to post.

Your hubby is nuts. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Tell him to get a job. :lol: The new Trixie and Peanut fall line will be coming out soon.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
JAYNE said:
Hmmmm I dont have a problem !!!! :D :lol: :D
Neither do I... not in that respect. But I do have a teensy problem... you haven't posted any pics of my sweet Tyson in the last 24 hours. Why? I'm starting to have withdrawls. :shock:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cooper said:
JAYNE said:
Hmmmm I dont have a problem !!!! :D :lol: :D
Neither do I... not in that respect. But I do have a teensy problem... you haven't posted any pics of my sweet Tyson in the last 24 hours. Why? I'm starting to have withdrawls. :shock:
Oh Yea, I forgot to mention "Withdrawls". Another "symptom" of this dreaded affliction! It usually begins after being "off-line" for more than 30minutes! :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
sjc said:
Oh Yea, I forgot to mention "Withdrawls". Another "symptom" of this dreaded affliction! It usually begins after being "off-line" for more than 30minutes! :wink:
Umm... I'm not having withdrawls... nope, not me!! I just like seeing pics of my little Tyson ... is that so bad?? :D :lol: :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Hi, my name is Mandy and i'm a chi addict.

THERE I SAID IT!!!!!

how many steps are there for this program cause i'll tell you right now any more than 5 and i have to hang it up i'm sore and tired today.....

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
You guys want to know something? I have actually been wanting to get a lap-top so I can come on here when I'm not home!!! :shock:

Hello my name is Kari and I am a chi-holic

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You people need serious rehab. I'm just glad there are folks like me 'n Rachael out here that can help you through difficult times like these.

Gotta go... Cooper's getting a shampoo and style so he will look good for all the lay-dies at the Chihuahua meetup on Saturday. It's all about the lay-dies, you know.

First, I gotta go look in the pics forum one more time... yeah, once should be enough....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cooper said:
You people need serious rehab. I'm just glad there are folks like me 'n Rachael out here that can help you through difficult times like these.

Gotta go... Cooper's getting a shampoo and style so he will look good for all the lay-dies at the Chihuahua meetup on Saturday. It's all about the lay-dies, you know.

First, I gotta go look in the pics forum one more time... yeah, once should be enough....

Take lots of pictures at the "Meet-Up"! There wont be a Lay-dy Chi there, who will be able to resist "Cooper". 8) How in the world do you keep him "humble? :wink:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:

If you forget your camera on Saturday, don't even bother coming back. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
If you forget your camera on Saturday, don't even bother coming back. :D
ROFL... that's so funny. My dad just told me "if you forget your camera on Saturday, don't even bother coming up here Wednesday ... or for Thanksgiving... or Christmas."

You bet your bippy I'll be taking my camera. I already have an extra set of batteries charged, an extra memory card and everything's ready to go.

Plus, I have to take everything with me next week up to DFW so I can take photos of Cooper having his photo taken by a real live photographer.

I'm dizzy now. :drunken:

And I don't know how I'll keep the lay-dies off Cooper, SJC... I'm sure he'll be there for himself and scoping out a chicky for Fizzy, as well. Those two have caused quite a stir, or so I hear.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
Hi, my name is Mandy and i'm a chi addict.

THERE I SAID IT!!!!!

how many steps are there for this program cause i'll tell you right now any more than 5 and i have to hang it up i'm sore and tired today.....
Now see, Mandy....that wasn't so bad was it? The first step in recovery is realizing you have a problem.

Now, me....I don't have a problem. No sirree, not me. I can stop coming here anytime I want... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've only known about this place for a couple of days, so I don't have the same history as some of the other members, but my chis daddy keeps asking me "Are you still on that Chihuahua site?"

Does the fact I have completely abandoned all of my other internet interests in the past 2 days mean I'm an addict too? :p

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
harmony said:
I've only known about this place for a couple of days, so I don't have the same history as some of the other members, but my chis daddy keeps asking me "Are you still on that Chihuahua site?"

Does the fact I have completely abandoned all of my other internet interests in the past 2 days mean I'm an addict too? :p
Yep, sounds like you have the earliest symptoms of the Chi-disease. Problem is, there's no cure, so although you've 'caught' it in it's earliest stages, you are still doomed to be like the rest of us Chi-addicts!!!:p

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well if I have to have a vice, at least this is one that I can be proud of...now excuse me while I go look to make sure my chis aren't doing something cute that I should be taking pictures of :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts