Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Rhea. I joined here to talk to other dog people, I don't own a Chihuahua at the moment (I do have the most amazing Papillon though), but I plan to change that soon and give Maisy a Chihuahua friend. I'm taking my CGC with Maisy the 19th of this month (wish us luck) and I am going to get into agility when she hits a year. I started looking into and had planned to import an Australian pup with champion and grand champion show lines, but the litter was two puppies smaller than everyone thought, so I am currently digging the dirt on breeders to find a show potential Chihuahua. Any suggestions of anyone with pups in North/East England?

I'm an animal goof, it annoys my non-dog-loving-friends to death, so hopefully you amazing lot won't mind my four-legged friend related babble.

So, I'm Rhea. Hi!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hi and welcome. I would love to see a picture of your Papillion. My Reggie keeps getting confused for one. lol

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board!

Good luck on the hunt for a Chi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those who want to see Maisy;

Excuse the messy house. The pictures were taken a month or two ago (when I attempted the 365 pictures challenge). She's chunkier in those pictures, she's back to being a skinny minnie again, and her furs slightly longer too :foxes_207:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello Rhea and Welcome.....Maisy is beautiful. She is going to love a new chi friend....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts