Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im real scared my b/f has been on holiday for the past week and has rang every day only thing is he wants me to get a place with him when he gets back!

i nearly 21 and stil a big baby at heart and am so scared i dunno what to do!he is on about selling his car toput a deposit on a place i know his car is his pride and joy so i know he is serious he gets back tommorrow and wants to talk about it ahh what do i do ?

to be honest im not sure what i want to do someone wanting to take me and my 5 babies on he gotta be crazy rite? lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
lol, awww. You poor thing. Well, I moved in with my fiance when I was 17. Its a big decision, but if you love him, and he loves you, then go for it! This may sound dumb, but the thing I was most worried about when I moved in with him, was going to the bathroom. You know, number 2. lol So embarrassing. :oops: :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ha ha lol that really made me laugh i totally understand what your saying its just a big thing for me iv lived in the same house since i was born so its hard plus we have only been back together a month thats only coz i was mad and split with him for all the wrong reasons

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Before you make any decision, I'd find out what his motivation for this sudden epiphany is. Men are strange and they don't just decisions to sell their cars and move in with their crazy girlfriend with the 5 chihuahuas :lol:

You need to sit him down and ask him why he wants to do this and what made him decide he wanted to do it. Then take your time in deciding - be sure it's something you want to do and not something you feel you should do because someone else wants you to do it.

The most important thing - make sure he loves your babies as much as you do and will treat them the way you want them to be treated. Everyone has differing opinions on pets and children and how they should be handled and we all know that the pets and children are the most important things. That's why I don't have any humans living with me - I haven't found anyone that respects my babies like I do.

Good luck!!! :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have to say he is billant with the dogs he loves e to bits he said on the phone that coz he has been away for a bit its made him realise that he wants to have his own place with me i would prob prefer to just wait and see how things go im happy the way thngs are at the moment jus not sure if i am ready :wave:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Take your time and think it through. There doesn't seem to be any hurry to move in together right away so make sure you give it as much thought as you need. GOOD LUCK!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know thanks for the advice all

sara i had the same idea you come up with i think that would be wise he was gonna get his own place anyway before he met me so i think he should do that and il stay there now and then and see how it goes then it wont feel all so sudden and i can take my time

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I think you're doing the right thing to wait. If he genuinely cares for you he'll respect that and wait till you're ready for such a commitment. :wave:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
sara i had the same idea you come up with i think that would be wise he was gonna get his own place anyway before he met me so i think he should do that and il stay there now and then and see how it goes then it wont feel all so sudden and i can take my time
:):)
Make sure when you do go and stay you take ALL the dogs with you too so he see's what it's like living with them all in the house too :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah lol and when jacob decides he wants to mark his territory or tyke wants to he mite not be to impressed and the whole thing will blow over lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts