Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
whenever i put a stuffed animal thats that big and close to rocky he gets really scared i dunno why so i never have them around its cute though, so is ur chi :) :wave:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ok, the subject of the thread scared the heck out of me! :shock: I'm so relieved to see that you meant the bear. :oops: :lol: :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
What a cutie pie!!! Looks so tiny compared to the bear.
Carl loves his bear stuffed animal. They wrestle a lot and Carl drags him around the kitchen. He growls at him and pounces on him. He tries to chew his ears off and he flings him around the room.
And then at the end of the night, Carl and the bear sleep together curled up in his crate. :D

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww thanks everybody :) I thought it was a really cute pic myself :)

And I'm shocked :shock: that you would think I would sell my little princess :lol: She's too precious to give up. I'd live in a cardboard box behind Wendy's before I gave up my babies :).

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL I'm about to have to the way my apartment hunting is going lol. I've gone to like 3 different places that my bf said allowed pets and they're like, "we only take cats." I'm like, "My dogs are smaller than cats..." :lol: *sigh* but I won't give 'em up! No sir-e-bob!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts