Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you prob know that Glyn has a bald head and very little coat where he is blue all the White which is on his legs and chest is longhair he has a White tuft also on the tip of his tail. The vet explained that because he's blue he has Alopecia the lady sold him to me as a chi. But she told me he'd had a food allergy and his coat was growing back it was only wen I took him to vet the same day as he was very poorly that I even heard of a blue chi I new he had a longer nose but I thought he was a so called deer head. Anyway I've been speaking to a lady who has been breeding beautiful top class chi's for 16 yrs. She's very well respected and I trust all her advice. And she thinks glyns highly likely to be crossed with a crested. Well so many people have asked me oh is he one of them hairless dogs and I've been saying no he's a chi with Alopecia. I'm not bothered at all as he's loved so much. And now at least I know what he is. I've had a look and he's the same colour as them cresteds. my little beauty is even more unique now xxxx

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm shocked by it all. Your right about his hair it's just a very fine covering where is blue. and his head is bald Apart from that White stripe you can see. He's 9 ins tall and 7lb 4 Would that fit in size wise x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.