Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i don't know if you saw a pick of me already , but i have really sleek , thin and fine hair :?
because it's quite long i can just come out of the shower and comb it , i only brush it for a night out .
Maybe you can try some vitamin supplements?
But actually i think your hair looks really good , i bet mine is way thinner .....and i LOVE redheads :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
683 Posts
I heard about the changing the shampoo's regularly is good for your hair too!

I have started doing it more recently and my hair is soooo soft as silk now!

Why dont you put your hair in plates when you feel like getting it curly, if you leave it on overnight it will be wavy and will not damage your hair like a perm will - also it isn't permanent so you can change it the next day!

Choppy hair does make your hair look fuller so that was a good idea aswell!

I think you're hairs nice the way it is though!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
find a picture of a style with long layers, take it to a recomended hair salon have them look at your hair the way it lays while it's dry and talk to her about what you want to do and what you don't want to do. be specific with how short you want the layers and the rest of your hair, tell her where you part your hair all the time. a change of part also gives your hair more oomph. my thing with my hair is i color it a lot. i like the look of almost black purple and i love shine. i can never get mine shiny enough and the color washes out so fast!

by the way, that is a really nice pic of you, your hair looks nice and silky.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I have got extremely fine hair and I wear it long and straight. Someone told me if I cut it, it would look thicker. So I cut it to above my shoulders but it still was as thin as could be. I've since let it grow back out. :(

I've been toying with the idea of getting a perm - I read that the 'new' perms look much more natural than the 80's type perms...but I haven't quite worked up the nerve yet.

I also am a wash-and-go type of gal. I don't even blow-dry my hair. I didn't get the hair/makeup gene when I was born, I don't think. I am clueless with that type of stuff!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I like your hair!!!!!!

My is boring!! Im having it cut with some light brown low lights in it and my side fringe put in again!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try hair dye.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts