Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these in the mail today.
E-bay 10.00 a piece, just couldn't resist.
They're so warm my girls will be toasty this winter :hello1:

·
Registered
89 Posts
ME TOOO! I only have had tilly for three weeks, and she has about 40 outfits hehe. I can't stop. That's what I do when I'm bored is look for cute clothes for her. It's fuN!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ME TOOO! I only have had tilly for three weeks, and she has about 40 outfits hehe. I can't stop. That's what I do when I'm bored is look for cute clothes for her. It's fuN!
LOL glad I'm not the only one LOL

·
Registered
89 Posts
uh huh, it's addicting and my husband is always like "geez another one!" I started buying band tees of his fave bands so he won't complain as much, now he's like ohhh that ones neat hehe.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uh huh, it's addicting and my husband is always like "geez another one!" I started buying band tees of his fave bands so he won't complain as much, now he's like ohhh that ones neat hehe
Haha, my hubby is addicted to Tim Horton's coffee so I make sure I treat him.
Ain't we bad ;)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Those are so cute and will keep them nice and warm too.
Mine dont like anything with sleeves so i have less options, but i managed to find cute coats like that. lol

Tilly heart, when you say Band Tees, do you mean you buy them for your man or ones for the dog?
I saw a Muttallica one on a site that i want to get from the US, even my man thought that was cool. lol would love to find some more like that. x

·
Registered
89 Posts
I get them for tilly! go to rockstar-puppy, they are even vintage! I loveee them, she will special make any band u want. And it's the one thing i can dress her in that he actually digs.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I get them for tilly! go to rockstar-puppy, they are even vintage! I loveee them, she will special make any band u want. And it's the one thing i can dress her in that he actually digs.
Oh cool thanks!
I came across a Bone Jovi T-shirt lastnight too and saved it to my favs. lol
Will check out that site, hehe!!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Love that color pink!
I am as addicted as you are
Honestly, my Prada has more clothes than me and my fiance both combined LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts