Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you may recall some posts about trying to get my Chloe over her fear and shyness. Well I'm not really sure how it happened but she is much better all of a sudden! She would never willingly interact with another dog apart from Axle and she was scared of new people and new situations. Over the past few weeks she's stayed at my friend's house who has a Chi x Pom while I was on holiday, then came home and Winston arrived a few days later. She is like a different dog now. She and Winnie are really good friends, she is nowhere near as frightened of strangers and when we were at the park on the weekend she approached a French Bulldog puppy and politely greeded him! The real test will be next weekend when we go visit my parents who have a maltipoo puppy who Chloe hates (because she jumps all over her as soon as she enters the house). If she can get along with Miss Dolly I will consider her rehabilitated.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Good luck Chloe! BG is shy too we just say its her diva attitude lol

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
That's so great for Chloe (and you)! Maybe she has gained some confidence having Winnie around? She is no longer the baby anymore. Whatever it is, it's great news.

Between this and Winnie's ears popping up, you've had some good stuff going on down there lately :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Between this and Winnie's ears popping up, you've had some good stuff going on down there lately
I know, they are good little munchkins! So happy adding Winnie to the household has made things even better, I know it can go the other way sometimes.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That's great Sarah keep us posted on how it goes. Chloe is such a sweet little one.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi im so glad to hear chole is adjusting to new friends im sure shes happier too haveing a friend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts