Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep checking on Jolie's last litter mate, who hasn't been sold yet. The lady has even reduced the price. I would soooo love to bring her home with me but can't afford the cost even though the seller has dropped the price to $500. She looks soooo much like Jolie, too. :( When i emailed this lady to say that i noticed she still had this puppy, she said the puppy will probably sell,,, but if not she'll just make a "breeder" out of her. Oh God, i hope not. I SOOO want this puppy to have a home with someone who loves her. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Cooper said:
I think Jolie is cuter, although her sis is a cutie.

Plus, you don't need another dog. You've got Boomer. :)
I know, i know,,,,but if your going to have 8 chihuahuas,,,,why not 9? :eek:

I agree! afterall "eight is enough" :wink: :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nona said:
She's really cute, she does look very like your little pup.
I'm sure she'll get a good home though either way :)

8 Chi's!
Do you really have 8?! Or is it a joke :D
No, it's not a joke.. :) I have Jolie, Allie, Kimmie, Kaydee, Andy, Emmie, Hollie and Boomer. Allie will be 6 in October, Kimmie will be 6 next January. Andy, Kaydee, Emmie and Hollie are Allie's puppies, the only litter she ever had and they will be 5 yrs old October 30th. Yes, i kept the whole litter because i had to bottle feed them beginning when they were 7 days old and got too attached... Boomer is Kimmie and Andy's puppy and was born june 30. ( By the way, Allie, Hollie, Kaydee and Emmie have all been spayed) And then Jolie i found on "puppyfind.com" and i bought her July 9th. Whew!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Eight is enough. And you have to keep Boomer so he can be the "black sheep (or chi)" of the family! Plus, I'll cry if he goes away. You don't want to make me cry, do you? :crybaby:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cooper said:
Eight is enough. And you have to keep Boomer so he can be the "black sheep (or chi)" of the family! Plus, I'll cry if he goes away. You don't want to make me cry, do you? :crybaby:

What the heck is going on here??? I think i hear "the voice of reason". :lol: Well dad-gum-it i know i don't need another dog, i just want someone to buy her that will give her the love that i give to mine. I don't want Jolie's sister to spend her life in a outside pen with a bunch of other chis and never get to be someone's "special little pet". And as for Boomer...well,,,i just don't know how to explain that to the hubby...he has a point you know. We have a 2000 square foot home that is over run with chihuahuas. I can understand his feelings because they are all in the house and there's no way they'll ever be "outside doggies" for the rest of their lives. But Boomer is soooo sweet. I don't know what's gonna happen there! Right now,,,i just haven't talked about it to the hubby...ya know,,,maybe he won't notice that 2 years from now, Boomer's still around.. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
I have a plan for Boomer.

What you need to do is make him Daddy's Little Boy (or DLB). Make sure they spend lots of quality time together. Then, it won't be YOUR chi, it'll be HUBBY'S chi and he won't be able to get rid of him.

OOOHHH... football season is starting... make sure Boomer's in Dad's lap for the games. They can do boy stuff together like drinking beer, burping really loud and watching sports on TV. Nothing bonds two men like beer, burping and sports.

Be sure to tell Boomer the plan, too. That way he knows what he needs to do. Tell him to use his best "teach me about football" face when he's around Dad.

This is SO in the bag. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
Cooper said:
I have a plan for Boomer.

What you need to do is make him Daddy's Little Boy (or DLB). Make sure they spend lots of quality time together. Then, it won't be YOUR chi, it'll be HUBBY'S chi and he won't be able to get rid of him.

OOOHHH... football season is starting... make sure Boomer's in Dad's lap for the games. They can do boy stuff together like drinking beer, burping really loud and watching sports on TV. Nothing bonds two men like beer, burping and sports.

Be sure to tell Boomer the plan, too. That way he knows what he needs to do. Tell him to use his best "teach me about football" face when he's around Dad.

This is SO in the bag. :D

Wow! That is a great idea! Or....you could always give Boomer to Cooper's Mom! :wink: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
Awwww... I wish I was still out there. I would be THRILLED to give her a home. Poor baby. I hope she is given a good home very soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,578 Posts
i disagree with you cooper :wink: ......you can never have enough chi's !!!!!

i'm serious if i wasn't with my bf ,i would have 10 chi's :? :D

kisses nat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sjc said:
Cooper said:
I have a plan for Boomer.

What you need to do is make him Daddy's Little Boy (or DLB). Make sure they spend lots of quality time together. Then, it won't be YOUR chi, it'll be HUBBY'S chi and he won't be able to get rid of him.

OOOHHH... football season is starting... make sure Boomer's in Dad's lap for the games. They can do boy stuff together like drinking beer, burping really loud and watching sports on TV. Nothing bonds two men like beer, burping and sports.

Be sure to tell Boomer the plan, too. That way he knows what he needs to do. Tell him to use his best "teach me about football" face when he's around Dad.



This is SO in the bag. :D

Wow! That is a great idea! Or....you could always give Boomer to Cooper's Mom! :wink: :D[/quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is problem with this plan...hubby isn't into football. He used to be but hasn't really watched it much in the past few years. He is more in the World Poker Tour thing these days. And Boomer might be a little young to understand the concept of poker, i don't know....

And dog-gone-it, i tried to talk Cooper's Mom into adopting another child but she elected not to do that right now. (I think Cooper would be cool with it but OmaKitty threatened divorce so.....) :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
sjc said:
Wow! That is a great idea! Or....you could always give Boomer to Cooper's Mom! :wink: :D
LOL we've already been through this. If I could afford vet bills, etc for a new puppy, I'd be picking him up next weekend while I'm in the DFW area. It breaks my heart that I can't afford a new puppy or, in this case, Boom-Booms. :crybaby:

Although... if hubby says to get rid of Boom-Booms, I might have to go get him and me, Cooper, OmaKitty and Boomer can live in a box on the street. It would have to be a big box. OmaKitty would want her own room.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cooper said:
sjc said:
Wow! That is a great idea! Or....you could always give Boomer to Cooper's Mom! :wink: :D
LOL we've already been through this. If I could afford vet bills, etc for a new puppy, I'd be picking him up next weekend while I'm in the DFW area. It breaks my heart that I can't afford a new puppy or, in this case, Boom-Booms. :crybaby:

Although... if hubby says to get rid of Boom-Booms, I might have to go get him and me, Cooper, OmaKitty and Boomer can live in a box on the street. It would have to be a big box. OmaKitty would want her own room.
Well at least you'd be together...RIGHT? lolololol
I think another Cooper in the house would probably be the one
thing that would send OmaKitty over the edge. I know little Boomer wouldn't want that kind of guilt on his shoulders. :lol: HEY!!! You could take him to one of those invisble vets and use invisble money!! Oh,,,wait,,,,,that was another thread wasn't it..? Never mind! :toothy4: :toothy2: :toothy3: :toothy10: :sign5:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
LOL I got my invisible vet degree today. No more vet bills for me, especially the non-invisible ones! :lol:

<sigh> I don't have any rich relatives teetering on the edge of death that still like me. If I did, I wouldn't need an invisible vet ... or an invisible super-tiny mega-teacup ultra-pocket sized chi that lives in your ear.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top