Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Rocky, have Mama or Daddy rest/cup your hiney in their palm, and use your front feet at the finger tips to balance yourself. I think you could fit. : ) You'll just stand up higher past the hand than the Wee guys, but you are just as special. :love5:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhhh..... I just love Rocky :) Actually Rocky could easily fit in his hand, its just how they compare to the hand and fingers is what really tells size and height. Just have him sit like T said. The bigger ones have to sit on their backbone, all curled. I can even get Willow to sit in my hand even though she is 11 lbs. but 3 lbs or 11 lbs I can tell how big they are just by looking at how the dogs is sitting, it's build and body size etc. When you have a true3- 3.5 lb chi. you really know just how big that size is. I think Rocky IS a small dog. Heck I think Willow is small, she is very cobby. Its just a 3 lb'er is sooo much teenier. I mean I can actually cover my whole hand over Ivy and Ferns tiny head and you wouldn't see it, it's like the size of a apricot. I couldn't with Willow lol!! And my hands are not big at all.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Ha ha ha! This is just like Lou to! Hes only a smidge smaller

And yes he seems tiny to I know what you are saying! So hard to imagine like a 3lb chi for example when we have lil 'heffers' Lol

Wouldn't change my baby for the world. In fact, as beautiful as they are I never want a teeny. Id like to stick above 5lbs I think! (no offence to anyone with teenies! I adore them but after my 'big' boy I just couldnt have one xxx)

On another not, id love to see Louie sat next to a teeny he he now that would be funny!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hee heee..... Lil heffers rofl!!! That's Willow:) but I must say she is the sweetest lil heffer. She's got a heart of gold. I think I have a new nickname for her hee heee, love it!

And yes he seems tiny to I know what you are saying! So hard to imagine like a 3lb chi for example when we have lil 'heffers' Lol

Wouldn't change my baby for the world. In fact, as beautiful as they are I never want a teeny. Id like to stick above 5lbs I think! (no offence to anyone with teenies! I adore them but after my 'big' boy I just couldnt have one xxx)

On another not, id love to see Louie sat next to a teeny he he now that would be funny!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, he's so sweet! Milo (who is 8lbs too) could never fit in my hand either. I didn't even try to get him to balance. :lol: He was looking at me like he wanted to try though. LOL

Rocky is a very VERY handsome Chi boy! :love5:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Rocky always looked so strong, sturdy like. He is just the same as he was when he was a baby, he still has the same expression. Love you Rocky !!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw he's soo sweet! I love Rocky. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh Rocky's so cute! He's hanging on for dear life! ha! Just the cutest boy ever. :)

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rocky, have Mama or Daddy rest/cup your hiney in their palm, and use your front feet at the finger tips to balance yourself. I think you could fit. : ) You'll just stand up higher past the hand than the Wee guys, but you are just as special. :love5:
Thanks T, hahaha we were trying but there is no way he could balance lol!!! He is a special wee guy :)

Ahhhhh..... I just love Rocky :) Actually Rocky could easily fit in his hand, its just how they compare to the hand and fingers is what really tells size and height. Just have him sit like T said. The bigger ones have to sit on their backbone, all curled. I can even get Willow to sit in my hand even though she is 11 lbs. but 3 lbs or 11 lbs I can tell how big they are just by looking at how the dogs is sitting, it's build and body size etc. When you have a true3- 3.5 lb chi. you really know just how big that size is. I think Rocky IS a small dog. Heck I think Willow is small, she is very cobby. Its just a 3 lb'er is sooo much teenier. I mean I can actually cover my whole hand over Ivy and Ferns tiny head and you wouldn't see it, it's like the size of a apricot. I couldn't with Willow lol!! And my hands are not big at all.
Thanks!! He is such a small dog even at 8lbs, I get asked a lot by people 'awww how old is your puppy' lol! Mmmmmm well he is nearly 3 haha! He is pretty cobby.

Awwww he's lovely and not big at all! He also has a similar white "collar" to Maximus ...except Max is a LC Chi :)
Thanks, aww I love their white collar and his white belly too :)

Hee heee..... Lil heffers rofl!!! That's Willow:) but I must say she is the sweetest lil heffer. She's got a heart of gold. I think I have a new nickname for her hee heee, love it!

Little heffer hehehe thats cracked me up!!!

Awww, he's so sweet! Milo (who is 8lbs too) could never fit in my hand either. I didn't even try to get him to balance. :lol: He was looking at me like he wanted to try though. LOL

Rocky is a very VERY handsome Chi boy! :love5:
Thank you! We tried but failed, Rocky was like was on earth do you want me to do here hehehe! Milo is so cute I love his ears :)

Rocky always looked so strong, sturdy like. He is just the same as he was when he was a baby, he still has the same expression. Love you Rocky !!
Thanks :) yeah he is strong and pretty muscular. He will be 3 soon, where has the time gone.......!

Aw he's soo sweet! I love Rocky. :)

Have Dottie she would fit in the palm of your hand with room to spare !
Hahaha Dottie is so tiny, her name suits her perfectly.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well you know we do sometimes have to remind the males in our life that "size doesn't matter" :laughing8:

I think Rocky is a darling and his colouring is one of my faves!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts