Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,m very worried about my lab Hollie as she is booked for a spay on the 19th.We are scared about getting her done as she has epilepsy.Our vet assured us that all will be well and they will put her under with safe meds.
The reason we decided to fix her is because she has had only one heat season ( maybe two ) that we know of and that was around 9 months of age.So our vet advised us to have her fixed.

We never ever intended to breed her at all ( never bred any of my pets ) and hubby said he would not put her under for any surgery unless life threatening.Well I talked his ears off about how she must feel and today he booked her in,,,YAY :hello1:

Please keep her in your thoughts on the 19th and hope for the best
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,239 Posts
I am sure everything will be fine, let us know on the 19th how everything went.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will,I take her in for 8:15 am and I'm going to ask them to call as soon as she is out of the operating room for an update
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
11,989 Posts
I am sure she will do fine :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,436 Posts
I,m very worried about my lab Hollie as she is booked for a spay on the 19th.We are scared about getting her done as she has epilepsy.Our vet assured us that all will be well and they will put her under with safe meds.
The reason we decided to fix her is because she has had only one heat season ( maybe two ) that we know of and that was around 9 months of age.So our vet advised us to have her fixed.

We never ever intended to breed her at all ( never bred any of my pets ) and hubby said he would not put her under for any surgery unless life threatening.Well I talked his ears off about how she must feel and today he booked her in,,,YAY :hello1:

Please keep her in your thoughts on the 19th and hope for the best
I know how nervous you feel, because I'm making the same decision for my 5 year old chi with severe allergies. I want to have her spayed before her next heat cycle around May. I just hope I'm strong enough to do it. I'm sure your lab will do great.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top