Chihuahua People Forum banner

301 - 320 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
PEANUTBUTTERNJELLY said:
I THINK THIS IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO:
for the people in the us i can send it from my house

for those out of the us i have to go to the post office so i dont want to give you guys a shipping price and then it be too high or too low.
so hopefully i cant trust all of you for me to mail it out then give you the price it was to ship for you to give me.
That's fine with me. Hopefully, you still have my email. If there's a problem you could post here and I could get back to you.
Thanks so much. :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I am very disturbed to read the post from Luv4mygirls...PBJ offered to take on the monumental task of making the calendars and dealing with everyones specific orders...purchases were made at her expense to provide us with the calendar (s ) of our choice...to back out now of your order is a travesty ! PBJ was not involved in the problem that caused some members to leave this forum...she has spent uncountable hours working on these calendars...she is keeping up her end of the bargain and as decent human beings...so should all of us that placed an order..why should she be out of pocket expenses because of other people decision to leave the board.....if you have chosen to leave, that is your right...but you do not have the right to back out of your commitment. I have read on another board some disparaging remarks about the preconceived quality of the calendar...you did not have to place an order if you had concerns...show some dignity and pay for what you requested. I have not made any comments on the problem(s) that caused some members to leave , but this behaviour is just uncalled for..
As for any monies made over the amount needed to print the calendars..I may be wrong, but I understood it would be given to charity...not to the forum...maybe someone could clarify this as this also seems to be a bone of contention on another board.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
if you would like to PM me and let me know what is happening maybe I would be able to help you - but what you have done is wrong :shock:
How is what she did wrong? Don't the people who bought one of those calendars have a right to see what they look like before they get theirs? I didn't participate in this calendar project because there was no way for me to see what one would look like before paying for it...but after seeing how they came out I'm glad I didn't participate. I'm sure a lot of work and effort was put into making all those calendars, but for almost $30 a pop shouldn't they be at least LOOKING like they cost $30 to make?

Chimommy has every right to express her dissatisfation with the way her calendar turned out.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Its wrong because she hasnt taken into account the person who made all these feelings - if they had a problem with the calenders instead opf publically humiliating people she should of returned the calender with a note and asked for a refund or something or atleast emailed her and informed her about the dissatisfaction she felt :wave:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I am really sorry to hear that some of you are unhappy with the quality of your calendars. However, there are others who are/will be really pleased with their calendars.

I truly believe that PEANUTBUTTERNJELLY worked hard on these calendars. Unfortunately, some people had higher expectations than they should have, and now we have some disappointed members.

Examples of calendars have been posted in this thread. If there are any additional comments you have regarding the calendar, please PM a moderator or PEANUTBUTTERNJELLY directly. I don't feel there is a need to continue critiqueing the work publicly.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Boogaloo said:
I am really sorry to hear that some of you are unhappy with the quality of your calendars. However, there are others who are/will be really pleased with their calendars.

I truly believe that PEANUTBUTTERNJELLY worked hard on these calendars. Unfortunately, some people had higher expectations than they should have, and now we have some disappointed members.

Examples of calendars have been posted in this thread. If there are any additional comments you have regarding the calendar, please PM a moderator or PEANUTBUTTERNJELLY directly. I don't feel there is a need to continue critiqueing the work publicly.
Exactly :D

301 - 320 of 379 Posts