Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought Fiddle's Pineapple bed down stairs today because it cold and rainy here, I chucked a few blankets in there two so she would be extra warm.

A quick reminder of what the pineapple looks like

Went home at lunch time and this is how I found her

*Sorry for the Blur I was almost on the floor laughing*

**Apparently my hysterical laughing made her unsure if she was in trouble!

Fiddle made my day with her antic's!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL. Too funny. :lol: She had her own idea, I guess. hehe.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwwwwww!!! Widdle Fiddle, dat not what you posed to do witz your bed. :lol: Sooooo cute!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Haha!!! That is so funny.
Fiddle you are adorable!! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awwww mummy she not sink you like her invention! ;) That's so cute & she's even cuter! What a doll she is. :love5:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naww LOL I will make sure I let her know I like her creativity :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sort of does hey, but she probly froze to death!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aww Fiddle! I seriously LOLed at this. Leo did something similar last week that had us both cracking up, wish I had gotten a picture. I got him a little round "cat" bed from the store, one of those donut beds with a removable fleece cushion in the middle. We couldnt see him in his pen and thats when we realized his bed looked odd, he somehow got under the cushion without moving it, and was using it as a blanket. We lifted it up a bit and saw his wee nose poking out. They know what they like and how to get comfy!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww Fiddle! I seriously LOLed at this. Leo did something similar last week that had us both cracking up, wish I had gotten a picture. I got him a little round "cat" bed from the store, one of those donut beds with a removable fleece cushion in the middle. We couldnt see him in his pen and thats when we realized his bed looked odd, he somehow got under the cushion without moving it, and was using it as a blanket. We lifted it up a bit and saw his wee nose poking out. They know what they like and how to get comfy!
LOL

Fiddle has done this too!

She was hunting for food in the seam part and managed to flip it over, so she ducked under it to keep looking!

She didnt sleep in it tho lol thats extra special lol

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Oh my!!! my guys do this to their bed as well, and it's a super cute Hello Kitty bed!

I brought Fiddle's Pineapple bed down stairs today because it cold and rainy here, I chucked a few blankets in there two so she would be extra warm.

A quick reminder of what the pineapple looks like

Went home at lunch time and this is how I found her

*Sorry for the Blur I was almost on the floor laughing*

**Apparently my hysterical laughing made her unsure if she was in trouble!

Fiddle made my day with her antic's!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
maybe the bed was cold from the floor??? and she figured out how to make it warmer..... either way she is cute cute cute!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts