Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was relaxing this evening when I saw what was the cutest thing.. Sushi in the corner ottoman, on a blanket, perfectly resting her head between her paws. It looked too cute to be real. I wanted to get a pic of it, so I took a quick (very blurry) shot. But if you look really close, all those little white dots are her paws and muzzle. Perfectly positioned.

After I got closer, of course she moved... but every pose was adorable. As I looked around it seemed like every dog was just posing perfectly... it was a very grrr moment as my current camera's batteries wont hold a charge and my Canon hasn't come in yet. But even with a cell phone, I really enjoy how these turned out. They moved, it seemed like every second I looked another dog was 'posing' in the same spot!! Like they were trading off. I couldn't NOT take pictures, lmao. Everyone got their pic taken, even foster boy Skippy! I was happy to have this little "Easter" Keepsake photoshoot... life's been a whirlwind lately and I am learning not to take anything for granted... not even the cute little photo opportunities that my beloved babies offer! Thanks everyone for sharing in the love of dogs... I truly love this forum.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

And lastly, finally; that cute little perfect pose that started it all, I was able to get at the end. I <3 my dogs... they are my world.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww Kat, you cutie patootie! You're so sweet, I love this forum too.
Great pictures, your little ones are so very adorable & irresistible. :love2:
Sushi looks right at home, she's a lucky girl to have found you.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
The last pose was worth all the modeling the dogs did. Their all so precious. I'm liking this message board too, so far it seems very welcoming.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks you two! Here are 2 more of Kahlua... not sure why they didn't upload the first time.

And this is not a chihuahua... but I also uploaded these. I took this with my Fuji the other day. I love my Tequila Rose!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha well if you're ever in IL come on down and we'll have a playdate! =D ANd yup Laura, that's my puffer girl Tequila Rose (pony clip) and Julian is the puffer in the puppycut. I don't think I can ever NOT own at least one CC lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts