Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been for a medical today, then physio and then I had to feed the horses albeit very carefully.. Got home then Red peed on carpet... hmm!!! I am sitting here on the crap sofa that gives me no support at all with pain all across my back and neck...

I am not gonna feel sorry for myself... No I am gonna take some painkillers then at 5.30pm me and Red are off to meet Louise at Stevenage for ringcraft. I am not looking forward to the journey but I need some stimuli...

Feel guilty today as took Jake to the stables and not Red, now I am taking Red out and not Jake.

Red just kinda shuffled into his bed but Jake gives ya these sad eyes which say "Please mummy don't leave me"

I gotta be strong.... after all its only for tonight and I will be back

Okay painkillers....

Deme x

·
Registered
483 Posts
hey hun how did your medical go? roxi is exactly the same if i leave her she gives me the sad eyes and makes me feel bad but i just say no roxi and put her in another room and go out. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I hope you feel much better soon, Deme. (((Hugs)))

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
At the medical the examiner says I need a lot of help mentally and physically, I broke down which I tried not to do..

I am under a lot of stress what with OH and the pain in my back and its causing a lot of depression which I try damn hard to hide in front of people. So I am to get help with the pain, help with support when in bed, driving etc and also counciling which I feel I do need.

I then went off to Physio who said at the moment because of the amount of pain I am in that I am unable to do any exercises so I am to contact my physio once the medical report is completed and the insurers get in touch with me.

Then I had horses to see to, usually I spend time with them but walking was agony so I fed them and left.

Set off for Stevenage and it is a horrible journey, miles and miles of roadworks on the M1 and then the Sat Nav took me through loads of back roads..?? Don't ask.

"You have arrived at your destination" Don't think so, all I can see is blackness to nothing so I phoned Louise, still got lost so found a nice gent for directions and finally found the venue.

Great place and the people are so friendly, got some tips from Debbie the trainer and it was great to meet with Louise, Chris and Chloe.

Red met Ruby (who is so sweet) and Perry (who was in attitude mode and kept seeing Red off, Perry wanted Ruby to himself me thinks LOL) Red was pretty confident around Ruby and Perry with his ears up and tail curled but Red do you have to sniff there... When it was Red's turn on the table he stacked nicely until..... Debbie went to touch him and then he did his arched banana impression. Poor lad is so scared he wanted mummy...

I had arrived at 7pm and it was now 8.45pm and my back was so bad I felt if I didn't leave I'd be crying with the pain and I knew I had about 1hr 30min drive back and had to face those miles of roadworks again. I'd paid for a coffee but at only 20p I wasn't gonna complain... and the fee to be there was only £1.50. I wish it was closer to me.. this time the sat Nav took me a much easier route back ..no twisting dark alleys... must have known I needed to get back..

Anyway I asked Chris what time approx the evening finsihed and he said around 9.30pm but there was no way I could sit another 45min.

So Red was falling asleep and with the pain I decided it was best I went on my way.

Red slept the entire journey back which was great and I made it home with 30miles of fuel remaining in the tank. I did call in the 24hr garage at Tesco's but.........just my luck it was closed. Guess where my first port of call is tomorrow... FUEL..

I got a lovely welcome from Jake and boy had he missed Red, I put the two of them in the garden and from the kitchen window I could see them playing. Hope they Pooped and pee'd as well lol

Well I need to go to bed, take my meds and sleep. Tomorrow is another day

Great to see you both Louise and Chloe and of course Ruby and Perry and Chris...

Time for bed zzzzzzzzz

Deme x

·
Registered
881 Posts
Awww sorry you back was so bad :( Red was a totally different dog yap yap yap lol couldn't shut him up.
Looking forward to the photos, and remember practice with Red and get as many people to go over him as you can, will sort out the banana impressions lol
xxx

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Feeling a bit better today, going to see my mate for lunch and a chat then see to horses, freezing today so gonna rug the horses up. They have lovely thick coats so don't really need rugs yet but it makes me feel better.

I was totally surprised this morning, late last night I give Red and Jake the last of the frankfurter that I had took to ringcraft for Red and some low cal treats and thought, heck if there is a mess in the morning I don't care.

I woke late and never got downstairs till about 7.45am and .... no mess... wow and when I said pee pee, Red for the first time ran to the conervatory door.

After their breakfast me and Jake had a games while Red stayed curled up beside me. they are both alseep now...

So a great start to the day.

Deme x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts