Chihuahua People Forum banner

*in grandma's backyard....

1K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Rachael Polachek 
#1 ·
:wink: Stinky & Smelly had a great time and spend most of the days playing with their cousin Chocolate the poodle. :wink: Just a few pics.

Stinky and Choco...I think he was looking at a squirrel...

Smelly sitting pretty

Zooming together :D

:D My little explorers!

Playing with the cousin.

See less See more
#7 ·
Cooper said:
Whenever I see pics of Stinky, I always thinks he looks like someone I know and I just figured it out!! He looks like Cooper's Border Collie friend, Fritz... only a smaller model!
:? You know, now that you mention it no wonder I love him so much...when I was a kid I watched a movie where a border collie was the coolest, smartest dog ever and I told myself I would get one of those dogs eventually... :D I guess I just went for the compact version. :D

Thanks for the comments everyone, they did have fun :D :roll: I don't let grandma spoil them too much tho, they always end up throwing up or with runny poo from all the treats.... :D grandmas somehow don't know kids CAN'T eat everything they want... :D

#13 ·
tik0z said:
they look like they had great fun...what is that on smelly's back?
:wink: His rabbies tag (shaped like a flower) and his ID tag (shaped like a bone) They have to wear them on the yard if everybody is busy and not watching them too closely (Stinky has the same set)...their cousin is a master escape artist and they follow his every move. :roll: :D

:wink: Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

Kari: I'll try, lol.

#21 ·
:D Thanks for the compliments, as for pics I'll try to post more...I remember seeing Stinky's baby pics (never posted) I'll see if I can find those.

They want to give hugs to everyone.(((((HUGS)))))) :wink: ooops, sorry for the cold nose. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.