Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share something with you all that I made for my Angel Baby, Michelle. She was my cousin, my best friend, my sister. She passed away almost 7 years ago, November 4th, 2003 and for her anniversary I collected some of her photos and wanted to share them with you. My uncle passed away with her, he was 45 and Michelle was 5. Just a month away from Christmas and 2 months away from her 6th birthday. She was an amazing little girl and you'd never meet another like her, she was one in a million. I think that's why she's in Heaven right now, God wanted her back and now she's safely resting in Heaven with the angels.

:angel13:

YouTube - In Loving Memory

Here is the link to her memorial video. I also wanted to add the last photos taken of Uncle Rich & Michelle are the photos at the end of the video. It was their last shots taken on Halloween, 4 days before they passed away.​

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That was a beautiful tribute to your uncle and cousin. Michelle was a very pretty little girl. They left this world to soon, but take some comfort knowing that they are in a better place.
Hugs to you.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
A beautiful tribute to your cousin and uncle - she was absolutely gorgeous and loads of sweet personality. Life can be really heartbreaking - rest in peace Rich and Michelle.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a beautiful tribute. Thank you for sharing it with us. x

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
How very lovely. I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain your family still suffers. The day you lost these beloveds, the world as you knew it ceased to exist. You still have days that just seem surreal, and you know you always will. But each day passes, with their memory close at hand. And you go on because it's what you have to do. God Bless. She is one beautiful little girl.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
God bless you all for the kind words. November 4th was their 7th year anniversary. It seriously seems like yesterday still. It is so unreal to me. I was 17 when I lost them and had Shayley when I was 16, thankfully I had her to help me through this hard time (along with great friends and family! But when you're home alone in your room they couldn't comfort me the way my Shayley did, she just knew!) Michelle was just a little girl when I introduced her to Shayley and she was so gentle and kind to her and treated her like a baby and gave her extra love. Michelle was an amazing little girl and is truly missed. She was my baby.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts