Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In memory of my Mom, I have just set up a page for her on the ALS Assoc. "Walk to D'Feet ALS" website.
It primarily is there as a fund raiser for the walk, but has some basic ALS/MND awareness information & a pix of my Mom. If you could check it out, I would appriciate it. (link below)

thanks!
Melinda (and Tico!)

PS... on a side note... My Mom has had one of her sisters doing some part-time housework for the last couple months, and my sister and I met that aunt at my parents house over the weekend. My aunt said something like, "I've never known your mom to like ANY dog, but she always was telling me little bits about Tico. I think she liked him!" hehe

http://walk.alsa-or.org/site/TR?px=1016481&fl=en_US&s_tafId=1051&pg=personal&fr_id=1020

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
wow that siggy is really touching, I am very sorry for your loss :( . Best of luck on the walk and finding a cure. :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I admire your strength in dealing with the loss of your mother. I don't have the words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss but I can say I'm sure she would be proud that her memory is living on in all of us and that you are continuing to fight for a cure.

Good luck in your efforts :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom. :( My thoughts are with you and good luck on your fundraising walk. She was very blessed to have a wonderful daughter like you.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Oh I am sorry you lost your mom.. you are a strong woman for doing what you are doing for her at a time like this....

{{{{{{{{{HUGZ}}}}}}}}

1 - 9 of 9 Posts