Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter has been ill over the past few weeks, so off to the doctors she went. She had to have a blood test on Monday and depending on what the results say she may have to go for all sorts of tests. I've been worried sick. She got the phone call yeserday with the diagnosis she's only pregnant i'm going to be a nana.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou it's all a bit in the air at the moment she's only been with the bf for 3 months so she's a bit upset and i'm not allowed to tell anyone i no, but i had to tell someone lol.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Congrats! Babies are a blessing regardless all the pesky details!

I just had my third grandbaby last week. We are going to visit next weekend. All of ours are 6 or 8 hours away. That is why we have sweet little dogs...haha!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations! I dearly love being a Grammy... we have 5!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Congratulations! I have a 4 month old grandkid, she is the light of my life. Took a little while to get my head around the fact I was a grandma, but by the time Isabella arrived, I was so ready to be one.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thankyou everyone, i'll just be glad when we are allowed to talk about it, she lives next door and there are several pregnant girls go there at the moment and i'm finding it very hard to lie to people. I did just pull the dads leg about it but think i scared him a bit hahahahahahaha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts