Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out from my breeder that her litter that came in a few days ago (the only breeder in my area) had 4 short haired pups. and she won't have another litter until christmas time. So I'm back to square one. I live in St. John's Newfoundland and she charges 600$ canadian for her pups. I am now interested in having a puppy shipped here so if anyone can point me to a breeder with a reasonable price and pet quality pups I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
its amazing how much pups are in different places. Right b4 I got my chi a few weeks agop there was one in the news paper and she was a long haired for only 150 $$$$ I was gonna go and look at her but she was already gone :( but thats ok causew I couldnt live without mine hes so sweet :D .. I wish I new of someone in your area. I think you can go to petfinder.com and put in your zip code and they will give you the breeders all in your area.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I know of a breeder in ontario, but I dont know if that is 2 far away from you. She has a beautiful male, cutest thing you have ever seen. If by chance u are interested I can pm u the info.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I dont know where in Canada you are, are you far from Michigan? My mom has a litter right now and she won't ship her pups but if you are close to Michigan you could drive and get one.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a good friend that might be interested in selling a white long coat. You can PM me for more info. OK?

Tootles...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts