Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadie is not feeling well today so I bought her a new bed to cuddle into. Not sure what is going on but her mouth seems tender so she may be teething. She's also sporting her new collar from our very own Mia (thanks Mia!).

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
omg I love the collar and Lovin the bed.

And of course I love Sadie, {{{HUGS}}}} she feels better real soon. xxxxx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I rather like pink myself and though the pictures don't show it, she is rather pink from her neck to her bottom on her under side. She is pretty much hairless from her neck down. I'm watching her closely. She has not eaten much since Thursday night. She picks at her dry food (Innova) and usually, she eats with gusto for her. I'm supplementing with Nutrical 2 times a day (1 inch or so strip on my finger) and I picked up some Merrick Puppy Plate wet food. She is eating that pretty well though it makes her stinky. She is drinking plenty of water. Hopefully, she will feel better in the few days. If not, I'll swing over to the vet and have her checked out.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mia has a thread in the links and products forum. The collar (in blue) is shown there with the letters. I love these letters. You need to email her and see if she has them. She said the letters weren't selling well and the Bling Bling letters are. The Bling Bling letters are the ones that are complete rhinestone/crystals. The ones I have are more chrome and just a few crystals. In fact, only 2 letters have crystals and the others are chrome. I love it. Very subtle. The collar is the extra small and is set on the very last hole and still has room. It is so soft and pliable. It is very light weight. It is excellent quality. I highly recommend it. The shipping was fast (got it in 8 days I think). I looked all over the internet for something this nice and I'm very happy with this purchase. You pay through PayPal. :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

Sadie thanks everyone for the well wishes. She hopes to be feeling better soon. ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quick update on Sadie. She seemed to be better yesterday. She slept most of the day and everything seemed much better. She even ate a little of her dry kibble (more than she had been) so I figured her teeth/gums/mouth were not as sore. Still supplemented with Nutrical and Merrick Puppy Plate wet food. This morning she had a really runny stool. Hubby is going to check on her at noon. If she has had another one, then we will be going to the vet for a check up. It could be the wet food (she's not accustomed to it) or it could be something more. Her eyes seem not as bright so I know she doesn't feel good. She has no desire to chew on her flossies which she generally loves. I'm not overly concerned but I'm watching her as close as I can.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts