I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
................"It wasn't me!"

"mom, it wasnt me!!"

"honestly mom it wasnt me either"

"nope, really wasnt me!"

"maybe it was someone over there<----------- !!!)

and a few more...

CAn you spot the dog?

How about now?????

Or now?

and here is maxwell's novel way to clean your own ears out! roflmao

ONE LAST ONE

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Awe Chico and Maxwell are so cute :) we need some Angel and lily piccies, and id love to see some new ones of your bengals ;) x

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lily and angel usually run and hide when they see the camera lol, will try and catch them later on sometime.....

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay, too funny... They were like, "seriously Mom, I have no idea what this white stuff is and how it got here"!!!

I spotted the dog~they are just adorable!!!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am sure other peoples chi's do the same, every new stuffed toy, one of them de-stuffs it and then they play with it more than when it was stuffed lol!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
hahahaha Maxwell's expression in the first picture is PRICELESS!! He wasn't taking the blame for that mess LOL.

Gosh I just can't get over how grown up Chico is....I remember when he was teeny tiny and you made him all those lovely jumpers. He has grown into quite a handsome fella.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks Traci, they grow up so quickly, he's 19 months old now, and i joined here about a month before he was even born, hadnt realised i been here that long!!!#

hows chopper?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
thanks Traci, they grow up so quickly, he's 19 months old now, and i joined here about a month before he was even born, hadnt realised i been here that long!!!#

hows chopper?
They do grow to fast.

Chopper is good, a stinker but good LOL. Still has selective hearing bahaha. I am so glad you decided to come back. How many chis do you have now? You need a new avatar with all their pics.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have four now, got a smoothie few months back called lily.

still cant make siggys tho lol

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I have four now, got a smoothie few months back called lily.

still cant make siggys tho lol
I can't either LOL...put in a request in the siggy thread I am sure someone on here can make you a fab one. I saw your smoothie, she is lovely!! Are you doing any kind of showing?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NOT showing YET, but trying to get into it. Been to watch one show and LOVED it, and am hoping to make it to some more soon.
The hardest bit is finding that show dog.... most breeders that do any good in showing want to keep what they breed.

Am sure I will get there eventually

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
NOT showing YET, but trying to get into it. Been to watch one show and LOVED it, and am hoping to make it to some more soon.
The hardest bit is finding that show dog.... most breeders that do any good in showing want to keep what they breed.

Am sure I will get there eventually
I know what you mean...they do hold onto those "winners" for good reason though. Just sometimes you wish they would share LOL. I am actually looking at getting into agility with Ryleigh. Chopper has leg issues so I don't want to put him in it, plus he would probably just look at me like "no you weave frew dem poles!" :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol, I can picture choppers face already!!!!!!!!

I did originally buy max and angel for showing, but Now i know more I really dont think either is good enough, some breeders talk the talk and tell you all sorts.
Luckily now I know a few wonderfull people (and some quite mad ones) that I am sure will help me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts