Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoey got a package from Frida today, and I took some pictures, and I was noticing that her front legs aren't brown any more! She has been eating Raw for almost 3 months now (on the 7th). Sorry for the quality of the pictures they were taken on my phone. I am just so happy! Even her toe hairs are starting to come in white! No more itchiness, no more constant licking. WAHOO!

Here is a before picture:

Here is a before picture taken when she first started raw

Zoey's front legs are almost all white again

Look how great her skin is looking!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Heather I'm so happy for you all. Her face even looked red in the first pic!! I know she has mild hydro but her head looks a errrr shape in the last pic!

Raw truly is amazing and I'm so glad you found it and it has helped zoey so much

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Heather, that's AMAZING!!! SO HAPPY!! Also, I can see her legs are pink/red in your siggy with her licking the popsicle. And now look at them!!! Awesome. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That is wonderful, Heather! It makes us feel so good when we find solutions to our Chi babies ailments. Way to go Mama & Zoey!

·
Registered
657 Posts
:hello1:YAY! so luv the good raw news!!:hello1:
and zoie looks great and luv the halloween coat:)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have NO idea how happy this makes me, she has battled allergies for so long and we tried all the 'conventional' treatments (Limited Ingredients Diets, Antihistamines, Steroids (not really for allergies but she's on them for Hydrocephalus), Salmon Oil, Skin Supplements etc) and to have something as simple as feeding her BARF (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) help & essentially cure her is a miracle, it is bringing tears to my eyes as I type this. I'm so pleased.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts