Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww Pam you are doing such a great job with these little ones! :thumbright:
They look irresistibly cute! :) Thank you for rescuing and thank you for sharing your success with us!

·
Registered
801 Posts
They are so adorable!

Hard to believe there was any struggle with these little
ones in the start! They are obviously thriving well with your
love and care, and what a good mommy Abby is!

Pam - Sorry if I missed it, any idea of the father ?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, what a cluster of cuteness in the last pics! They all look so sweet and innocent!
Thank you, they are so sweet. I put my hand down and they all run up to it, wagging their little tails, it's just so cute.

HOLY CRAP THEY GOT HUGE! And the cuteness, I can't handle it!
I KNOW! lol They got so big. Just Parker is staying little.

Aww Pam you are doing such a great job with these little ones! :thumbright:
They look irresistibly cute! :) Thank you for rescuing and thank you for sharing your success with us!
Thank you, they are a bright spot in my hectic life right now. I'm glad to share with everyone as I never have been around too many puppies this young, either.

please wrap parker up and send her to me!!!
I'd love to!! So wish you were closer.

I LOVE their dark masking! It is so dark that surely they will keep it! They look so healthy. Nice job to you and little mama!
Thank you. I hope at least one keeps their mask. Bruiser's is fast fading, I think he will end up like his mom, but hopefully the others can keep theirs.

they are all adorable but Parker stole my heart...love all the names you gave them....:daisy:
Thank you, they finally came to me one night and stuck. I'm a bit partial to Parker, too. shhhh, don't let her brother's know lol

They're just so darn cute!
Thank you, I think so, too. :p

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My thought wasn't quite that bold, but it was close. They are BIG. They also look very healthy and happy.
Thank you. Makes me wonder just who the father really was with them getting so big.

awwwhhh so cute! their MASSIVE compared to how big tillie was when i got her at 6 weeks! she fitted in ma hand LOL x
Yeah, they are kinda on the bigger side. Parker stll fits in my hand, though.

They are SO cute!
Thank you

They are so adorable!

Hard to believe there was any struggle with these little
ones in the start! They are obviously thriving well with your
love and care, and what a good mommy Abby is!

Pam - Sorry if I missed it, any idea of the father ?
I know, after a scary first couple of days, they just are thriving now. According to her previous owner, she was sure it was a chi, but she never actually saw which one of the loose neighborhood chis it was. :foxes15:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
They are all adorable.

Looks like you wont have a problem getting Parker a forever home. ;) My address is ..... :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts