Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I agree with kitty and kahlua. I have two of the indoor parks, and I rotate them weekly. They are a pain to clean, and you really do need to get them clean or they will stink. I soak mine outside in a plastic trash bin filled with water and kennel cleaner (I forget the name--it's pink liquid). Works great. When in use, I do line mine with newspapers. 4 of my Chis use the park and two do not (they use newspapers on top of plastic liners). I like the indoor park and would recommend it, with the warning that you do have to be willing to clean the thing. The indoor parks have been a lifesaver as I am unable to have a doggie door. Someday I wills end photos of my owl and hawk-safe "outties" area, but they only use it three times each day,a nd I have to stand there to guard them. It's under the deck and I am quite proud of it since I have NO handyman skills. Even with that, I have stood outside to hear the owl hooting nearby . . .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.