Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading thru the forums about indoor potty possibilities...The UGODOG, pup head from GW little...

Has anyone used any of these? Does the grass leave behind a smell, it it easy to clean?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our chihuahua (Gus) 1 year old has no problems at all going pee on his pads but will not for any reason go poo. DOes anyone please have any suggestions or reason why this would be. The potty pad is in a large cage located in our extra bedroom. I change his pad every morning and every evening.
THank you to everyone who posted about my obstacle with getting Miya to stop peeing everywhere! You were right, I was giving her too many options. I've limited her area to ONE pee area, using the UGODOG. She is doing great!!! Only one or two accidents on the carpet. I LOVE IT. We have not mastered going potty #2 on her UGODOG though...any idea why this is and what I can do to correct it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.