Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he hasnt alwasy had it...i noticed it on monday though and thought id watch it to see what it did... it hasnt seemed to change. he lets me touch it and hasnt been messing or rubbing at it. i think ill call the vet monday and see what they say. thank you

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
It almost looks like a fireant sting. Maybe he was sniffing something that didn't want to be sniffed?

Hopefully, it's something like that. Just remember - you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but don't pick your friend's nose.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I'm sorry ... I just came back to see if there was an update on Tyson and I couldn't help but notice the look on his face in the photos and I started to crack up... the poor little guy!! :lol:

How's his nose doing? Any change?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Richie had something like that, not around whisker, just on the lip. The vet said it was a pimple, they are also getting them in their teenage times, just like people. It disappeared in about a week. i would just watch out if it gets bigger or starts to hurt, but of course consulting the doctor is always good, maybe you have an appointment coming soon or you can call him/her

Richie's mom

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no change in his bump :( hes 21 months (wow i cant believe it) so im not sure if that makes him a teen yet probably soon though! it feels hard like if i press it it doesnt really move at all... if it was a bug bite it would have gone down by now. i hope its some kind of doggie pimple.. its the weirdest thing poor guy lol he hasnt messed with it at all and doesnt mind me touching it. what a mystery! im going to go do some research on doggie pimples on google! lol

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
If it doesnt go away soon I would have a vet double check it...if you notice that its growing I would definately take him to the vet. It could be a cyst that the vet needs to drain or they can probably tell you to give some meds....usually baby asprin if its nothing serious. I wouldnt let it go to much longer though.
Let us know what happens.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I dont know but my sisters dog has something like that right know and she says that something bit him...just let the vet check it out :? :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts