Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
register for an account with photobucket.com upload ur pics and copy and paste the IMG code into the reply box on the forum
Ahhhhhhhhh, OK. I already have a Photobucket account--good to know. (Kind of inconvenient though to have to upload any pic. I want to post to Photobucket first.)
Thank you for the help!

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
well you can upload pics to your album on here by going to User CP > Pictures & Albums > upload ur pics then if you click on the pic copy and paste the BB code into the reply box but you only get limited space and i think photobucket is prob easier and quicker, whatever option u choose u have to upload it somewhere first before you can put it on a post

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Yes u have to upload it to a host first. The more u do the easier it gets. U cant have a baby without havin a sperm to host with :p

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My only other experience posting pix on a forum is a Mustang forum I go to. There, we attach the photo the same as you do here but the photo appears in your post (not as an attachment you have to click on to view). It's just all in what a person gets used to--guess that's just the difference in how forums are set up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts