Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i know chis ears go up and down in their ears stages of life but has any one seen a chis ears inside out? Bellas right ear is folded backwards... does that seem odd to anyone?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Your dog is a FREAK!! :lol:

Kidding ... I've never seen ears flipping backwards. Maybe it's her way of standing out from the rest of the crowd.

·
Registered
58 Posts
how old is she? mine went through that period when they were pups. first they folded over forward for a month, then they folded over backward for a couple months, and then they went straight up. well, and then they went down and up and down and up and now they're fully up. chi ears have a mind of their own. :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she is 11 weeks... i know they go up and down until they are older but i have never heard of they folding over backwards... so yours did too? thats a relief... like cooper said i thought bella was a FREAK :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
I think she is fine! They will stand up after she is done teething.

My husband calls Cookie "The dog of a thousand ears" because he can put his ears in so many different weird positions. :lol: He has a different set for when he is mad, sad, scared, happy and so on!!!! You could write a whole book on Chihuahua's and their ears!! :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts