Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally got our little guy home from the breeder and got his AKC paperwork back in. We are very interested in trying to get into showing. We live in Northeastern NC but are very near the southeast VA line. I know he can't do any real showing until he's 6 months old, but I'd love any and all information and suggestions for preparing for when the time comes and how to get involved. As soon as I get a chance, I'll try to get some decent photos of him so you all can see what we're working with =) Thanks so much!

Amanda

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Find an all breed kennel club and start conformation classes as soon as you can. :) (You can find member clubs on AKC's website).

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I would just go to some shows and get to know some of the breeders. They are usually very nice and more then willing to guide you. I have made many good friends this way. I love going to the shows to watch and meet new people. The majority are quite nice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.