Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Friday I picked up my new little girl, Aimee. :hello1:

She has settled right in and has successfully already transferred from Royal Canin to Ziwipeak with no tummy troubles. She has already eaten raw chicken and green tripe also. She will also be RAW fed as is Isabelle. Luckily the breeder knew she would be fed raw by me so had started her on chicken before I picked her up.
It really helped that Isabelle and I went to visit her 5 or more times before I picked her up, she was totally comfortable from the moment she was here. I've since become good friends with Isabelle's breeder so I visit quite often. Aimee is Isabelle's niece as Aimee's Sire is Isabelle's brother from a previous litter.
Her and Isabelle get on wonderfully, even though Isabelle is on her first season (getting both girls spayed after their first season, my choice after my own extensive research). Isabelle plays nice and gentle with her, and she is fine sharing all her toys and bed with the new baby.
We have plastic sheeting down over the (cream) carpets, so our home currently looks like a scene from 'Dexter', especially with the dogs chewing on raw bloody carcasses!
Both girls are doing fab, I couldn't have asked for the transition to go smoother. I love them both dearly.

PS) No chi's were harmed during the taking of the 'pan' picture! It was Facebook purposes only lol.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Congrats I know you were excited to get her shes bone on the 22nd isnt she?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the lovely comments guys. Yes indeed she was born on the 22nd April. How is the gorgeous bijioux settling in?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG, that last pic is hilarious!!! Gorgeous girls. :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
They are both SOOOO beautiful! They look so much alike! I thought they were more red. They are actually fawn. JUST gorgeous!!
Congrats!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are both SOOOO beautiful! They look so much alike! I thought they were more red. They are actually fawn. JUST gorgeous!!
Congrats!
I know, they look tonnes like each other in person! They are getting lighter in colour everyday. Isabelle was rather red when she was little too. I think both will be fawn. Aimee is getting a shimmer of blue through her also.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi both your babies are so pretty thats so sweet how they seem to love each other already what fun your going to have watching them play better than any thing on tv

1 - 11 of 11 Posts