Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got another Chi last night. She is tiny! After racking my brain all night, I think I decided on naming her Bella. Whaddya think?????

In Daddy's hand....

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
CONGRATS! She's a doll!! I think Bella is a great name!!

She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and tiny!! I want another one too. LOL!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Congratulations! I am so glad things woked out and now Fuego has a new playmate. Bella is a beautiful little girl and I love the name.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She will be 8 weeks on Friday. I'm not proud to say, I got her from a byb. I wanted to take all of the poor puppies, but I just couldn't. I'd be surprised if she was more than 1 lb. She is so tiny! Fuego is upset with me. He watches her like a hawk! He keeps trying to play with her, but he is a monster compared to her, so he just bowls her over. He's also reverted back to baby again. He woke up at 1am (not her) to go out and potty. What a chump!!! He also got angry with her because she tried to sleep by her. Needless to say, I'm very sleepy this morning!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Emilyyy said:
Awww she looks EXACTLY like my twiggy!!!
How adorableee<333
Is twiggy all white? Bella has a few fawn patches on her back. She is such a little love. She actually reminds me a lot of Chinga. Same mannerisms and everything. It's a little spooky!

·
Registered
255 Posts
sevdev said:
Is twiggy all white? Bella has a few fawn patches on her back. She is such a little love. She actually reminds me a lot of Chinga. Same mannerisms and everything. It's a little spooky!
Twiggy is mostly white except for a fawn diamond-ish shaped spot on her head and she has fawn around her ears. She also has a dark circle around one of her eyes.
Congrats on the new pup:]:]

·
Registered
209 Posts
Adorable

She is adorable. I'd like to have a solid white chi. Since Millie is black, I think the two of them would be cute together.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts